Trends in Mobile Shopping on the Smartphone Reports
₨18,500.00 (including GST)
The Indian shopper is increasingly using smarter ways of shopping. The popularity of Shopping Apps among Indian Smartphone users increased by 20% since January 2014 as per Nielsen Informate Mobile Insights, which collects actual usage data from smartphone panels in multiple countries, bringing you an accurate understanding of smartphone behavior. See what has driven this level of mobile engagement for the category.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Popularity and Engagement of Shopping Apps: Get to know how penetrated the shopping apps are among Smartphone users, how much they engage them and usage differences based on age, gender, town class and handset price band.
- Top Online Genres: Understand what are the most popular online genres on the Smartphone at an overall level and which shopping properties are most accessed.
- Trended Usage of the Shopping Genre
- Top Apps and App Installations
- Hourly usage of Shopping Genre throughout the day
- Life cycle of Shopping Apps
- Trended penetration and engagement of Top Shopping Apps
Gain a deeper understanding of the usage of the Shopping Genre. How has usage pattern on Shopping Apps trended in the last few months? How does usage vary with Age, Gender, Network and Handset Price Band? Which are the Top Shopping Apps trending in India?
For any other query on this report contact:
Shopping cart is empty.
To securely download this report, please add to cart below
To access the full report, please provide us with a little information.Free Download
Global Shopping Report | 2012 Smartphone Usage in Emerging Asia Sports Consumption On The Smartphones and The Indian Premier League Trends in Chat Apps on the Smartphone